If you’d like to use one of the following images please fill out this form and let us know what image you’re after and how you intend to use it.
- All images are subject to copyright and are made available to solely to publicise the East Coast of Tasmania.
- These images may not be reproduced for commercial purposes or on sold to third parties. Please note – there are specific terms and conditions associated with the use of our photography, including the need to credit the photographer.
- Agreement to these terms and conditions will result in the granting of a non-exclusive right to use the selected images for the permitted purpose only. The use in any other context without the express permission of East Coast Regional Tourism Organisation is excluded.
- By using any content from the Image Library you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You agree to indemnify East Coast Regional Tourism Organisation against all actions, suits, claims, demands and costs resulting from your use of the content.
- The photographer is the owner of all copyright and intellectual property rights in all content contained in the Image Library unless otherwise noted.
- It is your responsibility to provide East Coast Regional Tourism Organisation with details of how the material will be used.
- Please be aware of, and observe the following Criteria for Image Usage:
- These images are to be used for the positive promotion of the East Coast of Tasmania
- Each image is to be acknowledged either – ‘Courtesy of Lisa Kuilenburg & ECRTO’ or “Courtesy of @sideprjct’ (see images)
- Permission is supplied for a single use only – you must advise us each time you wish to use the image and await our agreement before reusing an image.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.