Spoil your Dad or the special person in your life this Father’s Day with a French Modern Australian Cuisine lunch at Furneaux Restaurant. The specially crafted sumptuous set menu includes:
- Whiskey marinated salmon with a Wasabi Cream
- Pork belly Savoy Cabbage and Baby Beets, Parsnip Puree, Brussel sprouts leaves and jus
- Whole roasted Eye Fillet with Baby vegetables and a Red Wine jus
- Ian’s “Bay of Fires” Barrel Cheddar with Quince Jelly and Seeded Melba Toast
- Mulled Wine Sorbet
- Belgian Chocolate tart with Grand Marnier caramel
Spaces for this exquisite lunch are limited and are anticipated to fill quickly – book now to avoid disappointment. Accommodation packages also available on application.